- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Complete Vehicle Checkover
- BRAKE SHOES and /OR PADS – Remove and Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Repair or Patch Tire
- BRAKE LIGHT BULB – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- Clean and adjust rear brakes
Nancy M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/30/2020