- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- Complete Vehicle Checkover
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- – CALIPER – Replace both – [Includes: Bleed Brakes.]
- Repair or Patch TireLeft Rear tire and Right Front tire
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
SAMMI S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/25/2023