- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Rotate tires
- b141C-13 sECOND ROW PASSENGER SEATBELT CONTROL
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Tag light remove and replace
- Remove and Replace both front side markers
- Replace wiper blades
LAUREL J. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/30/2022