- Complete Vehicle Checkover
- TAIL LAMP ASSEMBLY – Remove and Replace – Both
- ALIGN CAMBER AND CASTER AND SET TOE
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- BRAKE SHOES and /OR PADS – Remove and Replace – Front or Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Swap out wheels on truck mount and balanced 4 tires mounted and dismounted.
ZACK S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/31/2020